May 14, 2007

In the Nations Capitol



As a part of my role at Capital Christian Center I travel often to Washington DC and help at the National Prayer Center. The NPC was founded by our Pastor 12 years ago and is one of the ministries I am most excited to be a part of! We have a building on Capitol Hill where we stay while we visit with members of Congress and pray for them. No lobbying , partisanship, or agenda... just simply praying for them personally and encouraging them as we are commanded in scripture to do. The relationships we have built through the NPC are amazing! I will spend some more time discussing it soon. For now head over and check it out www.nationalprayercenter.org I have some of my pics you can view over there and more imprtantly you can find out more about this awesome ministry.

No comments: