January 7, 2007

Update

So some of you have asked what the Holsingers are currently doing... After leaving Norman, OK in July of 2005 we moved to Alaska where I traveled, and traveled, and traveled some more, to churches all over the country consulting in AV, Architectural and Interior design, and various ministry aspects. One of my principal clients was Capital Christian Center in Boise, ID which also runs the National Prayer Center in Washington DC. Pastors Ken and Connie Wilde quickly evolved from clients to friends and spiritual mentors to my full-time employers. That's right! After spending a winter in AK it was time to move the family to Eagle, Idaho just outside Boise where we now serve on staff with the church as Worship and Media Pastor and Robin as Children's Pastor. I still do some outside consulting also I have helped start a media company called GoFish Media. We are busy, but very happy and fulfilled! Whew! I am tired just reading about all of that. BTW you can catch up with me personally via email kholsinger@gmail.com

That's all for now... more details about the last couple of years to come soon...

Ken

No comments: